My certified, professionally trained, therapeutic Thai Yoga healing bodywork sessions are for those seeking legit, high-quality and meaningful touch. As a certified yoga instructor and personal trainer, I understand the male body and will use custom techniques to create a session that treats *your* specific needs. Each body is different and my training provides me with over 200 postures to create a custom session for you.
I offer two types of Thai bodywork. Either can provide amazing results to reduce stress, ease body discomfort and create total relaxation, and can also be combined for a 2-hr comprehensive treatment:
Traditional Thai Yoga Bodywork:
- Great release in the joints through deep stretching with added muscle and fascia manipulation. Imagine yoga be done *to* you - all the benefits with no effort!
- Best for someone seeking the most physical opening/relief.
- Traditionally done in minimal clothing, it can be performed on a floor mat or a massage table - you choose!
- Traditional/recommended duration is 90m - 120m, however shorter "tune-up" sessions are also great for on-going maintenance.
* Want an even more customized session? Ask me about the Ayurvedic Thai Yoga Wellness Plan!
Traditional Thai Aromatherapy Oil "Gliding-Hand" Bodywork
- This is a combination of aromatherapy* with hot soothing oil using gliding techniques to deliver one of the most relaxing experiences in bodywork.
- Best for ultimate relaxation, emotional/mental stress relief.
- Similar to Swedish-style, it can relax muscle tension, relieve stress and reduce strains all over the body by stimulating sensory nerve endings in the skin. These nerves transmit messages through the nervous system and cause the brain to release endorphins.
- This luxurious treatment is performed at a slow pace and uses a relaxing pressure with emphasis on working out adhesions/knots in the muscle tissue.
- I only use 100% organic oil and 100% organic therapeutic grade essential oils* used.
* aromatherapy/essential oils is optional.
Want both? A 2-hr session combines both aspects of these two types of Thai Bodywork.
2017 WINTER SPECIAL: (ends 2/28/17)
Buy any two sessions and receive 15% off!!
(Other pre-paid packages are available for best savings!)
My primary workspace is in the Hamilton Heights section of Harlem. 15-20 mins from midtown off the express A/D train.
My secondary workspace is in Chelsea, where I rent space on-demand. Please note there is a $20 up-charge for this location.
I can also do outcalls (I come to you), travel fees vary:
You own a massage table/mat: $50 travel fee
I bring the massage table/mat: you cover the Uber/car service to/from my location to yours to transport.
ABOUT THE WORK:
Thai Yoga bodywork provides integrated healing in body and mind in ways unique to this style. It's a powerful healing system that works along energy (Sen) lines and combines the best of massage, stretching and yoga. Pressure can range from deep, firm touch to light. We will work on pressure points, deep stretching, joint tension release, and increased flexibility. Your session can leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated - like a brand nu man!
Before we begin, we will discuss your body and focus areas to tailor the session specifically to your needs. Regardless of which type you choose, your session will be a comprehensive full body treatment that relieves muscular tension, improves circulation, boosts the immune system and balances the body energetically. Set in a comfortable, serene environment with soft lighting, relaxing music, and calming scents, you will immediately begin to unwind, float into meditation and feel tension slowly begin to leave your body.
CHECK OUT my REVIEWS and TESTIMONIALS.
PLEASE NOTE: TEXT me for quickest response. I respond to ALL inquiries as quickly as absolutely possible. If there is more than a 20 min delay in my response, I am either teaching class (8/wk) or in another session. Please bear with me as I will surely get back to you ASAP. I appreciate every single inquiry.
LAST MINUTE sessions are possible!! So don't be discouraged, BUT do be understanding. It can be tricky to coordinate on short notice so try to book with as much advance notice as possible and I will always do my best to accommodate you. Minimum two-hour notice is standard.
LATE CALLS: Appointments after 9:30PM are additional $25.
I also offer PRIVATE Yoga sessions, and personal training, if interested please inquire.
The benefits of Thai Yoga Bodywork are great for EVERYONE: men, women, gay, straight, athletes, people who workout often, travelers, people looking for assisted stretching, beginners curious or looking to try yoga, or advanced yogis.