Each and every man, woman, gay, bi, straight, ect., every human deserves to feel good. There's nothing like the human touch, such as massage/bodywork, to help a person feel connected. In fact, all of human behavior is based on the belief that whatever it is that we are doing will make us feel good sooner or later. Yet all too often we tolerate, bare down, and endure hardships and annoyances because someone taught us it's righteous to suffer, but nothing could be further from the truth. Nothing is worth your happiness. If it feels good, then it is good. Simplify!
• As men, we need to take the time to care for ourselves, and massage is a great way to do just that. We need to recharge our batteries, so that when the world comes knocking down our doorstep with all its wackiness, we are ready for anything feeling refreshed, revitalized, and ready to go! If we want to be of any use to anyone else, we first musty care for ourselves. Otherwise, if we're running on fumes all the time, what do we have to offer to anyone else.
• Physical touch is very healing and relaxing. There is something about a man's touch that just cannot be substituted. Not only are the physical benefits numerable, but the psychological benefit of feeling connected in itself is worth the session.
• Also, I offer Reiki treatments and chakra readings. I usually recieve messages throughout the session, and will share them as they appear. Though there is still a physical connection, it's more of an energetic massage that leaves you with a deep sense of calm and serenity. It is hard to describe, but easy to experience.
Reiki energy can do no harm, it only goes where is needed, which can be on physical, mental, and/or emotional level. It doesn't take very long, usually 10-15min and is a great way to end a session.
• It is an immense to joy to me to be an uplifter of any kind. I look for as many opportunities as I can to be a source of joy, while respectfully, discreetly, and honorably be sensitive to the client's needs.
• Overall, I would like to assist in providing a healing and relaxing experience that will extend to the mind, body, and spirit. If there's anything I can do to help you feel little better, more comfortable, liberated, at ease, and/or relaxed, please let me know. My telepathy is only so strong, so please speak up if there's anything specific you would like me to work on . I'm open to suggestions and want to ensure that you recieve the best treatment possible.
I look forward to hearing from you :^)
(For whatever reason, I haven't been receiving emails. I apologize if you've tried to contract me and received no response. I'm not ignoring you.
Texting is the best way to reach me. I know that texting isn't a viable option for everyone, so some other avenues of communication with me might be smoke signals, carrier pigeons, messenger men, or plain old traditional telepathy.
I apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you for your patience while I sort out this technical dilemma.)
Feel free to text/call me (402) 714-6434
Moved to Austin in the summer of 2014. Love it here! Lots of adventures to be discovered. I align well with Austin's top three priorities: health, the environment, and open-mindedness.
If there's anything I can do to help you feel better, fell free to speak up. Helping you to relax, helps me to relax.
(Also, if you post a testimony in my review section your next session will be 10% off.)