Hello. If you're looking for a great massage (specializing in deep tissue), you've come to the right place. PLEASE catch these bullet points as they should answer most if not all questions you may have regarding your massage experience.
* Incall (my place) or outcall (your place) but always on my table (or chair if hired for chair massage event)
* Always respectful and ALWAYS therapeutic. Your discretion is assured. I do not discuss my clients with other clients
* Trained in California and CA state certified - CAMTC # 65880
* I will tailor the massage to your desired outcome
* All clients welcome - no discrimination - I will not ask for photos or question your body type, age, gender or orientation. You are free to share any of that info with me at your discretion
* Training in Swedish, Thai, Sports, Medical and Deep Tissue - I will use all of my collective training to provide the massage you want and need
* Will work around your schedule
As a reminder, I offer a strictly therapeutic session and this is the kind of massage you will receive. Like you, I wear clothes when I work. Remember... mutual respect.
A bit about me personally... I have been doing massage since 2013, the year I completed the 500 hours of class and hands-on training needed to receive my CA state certification. I am a single man and the father of two great boys (now men). In my free time you might find me at my neighborhood Starbucks or the local 24Hr Fitness. I enjoy biking and taking advantage of the typically awesome So Cal weather that we've grown accustomed to. I also try to maintain peak physical condition by hitting the gym 1-6x week (depending on how lazy I get) as it is necessary to providing you the utmost in massage... plus I like the mental and physical benefits it provides.