The session is broken down into three parts:
* A 15-minute hands-on tutorial on how your body generates and circulates energy through your meridians.
* A 75-minute Thai Floor Massage, performed on a comfortable futon. I use my hands, elbows and feet to provide a relaxing deep tissue massage to unblock your energy meridians.
* A final 30-minutes of Healing Love where I will guide your energy upward to your brain for a truly cosmic and potentially transcendental experience.
I am located right by the Christopher St. station of the #1 train, and a block from the West 4th St. subway station.
I use high-grade, organic extra-virign coconut oil for the massage, augmented with essential oils for aromatherapy. Candles, music and fresh sheets and towels make this a truly comfortable and relaxing experience. There is a shower with nice soaps and shampoos for pre and post massage.
• Couples welcome
• Discounts for students, police, fire, military, SAG/Equity/AGMA
PLEASE EMAIL or TEXT BEFORE CALLING.
Include a brief description of yourself.
I will get back to you as soon as possible.
DECEMBER 2016/JANUARY 2017 - Sorry but no availability as I'm back at my "other job."
FEB 1 - FEB 23 2017 - limited daytime availability Mon-Fri 10AM-5PM.
[NYC ONLY] ADD AN EXTRA PAIR OF HANDS FOR $100. I have a partner who can join the massage for the final hour, doubling the pleasure for a truly amazing experience.
I have an Ivy League education, and have worked professionally in the performing arts in New York City for over two decades.
I have studied Qi Gong with Chinese Master Mantak Chia, and practice Tai Chi and Qi Gong daily. I also swim about 4-5 miles a week.
I have also studied Thai Floor Massage with Rheinholt LMT in New York, and Lomi Lomi in Hawai'i with Auntie Haunani Hopkins.
I have a home on the Big Island of Hawai'i, where I enjoy stand-up paddle boarding, scuba diving, and drinking passion fruit margaritas on Aloha Fridays.
- Conscious Breathwork, Deep Tissue, Lomi Lomi, Thai
- On a mat
- Massage oil
TRAINING, EXPERIENCE, ETC.
- 4 years
- Cash accepted
- Longer sessions available.
- Discounts available for military veterans, students, active military, SAG/Equity members, emergency workers
This advertiser does not have any testimonials.
Near Grove Street & 7th Avenue
New York, NY 10014
Inquire for exact address
Amenities: Shower, Bottled Water, Tea, Private Restroom, Music, Candles
5 miles from zip code 10014
New York, NY
Extras: Candles, Music