Based in Golden Valley, MN
Starting at $145
9 a.m. - 9 p.m. every day
- Warm (basalt) & Cool (marble) create an amazing experience.
- The primary goal is to release all your tensions.
- A relaxed, private space allows an escape from the world.
- Heated massage table, fresh linens, and shower provided
- Why Olive Oil is used for the massage (scented or unscented):
- Naturally reduces pain & inflammation
- Nourishes the skin, slowing the aging process
- It is important to be physically fit (height/weight proportionate)
- Alternating between heat and cold demands a healthy body
Based in Golden Valley, MN 55427
Experience: 15 years
In-studio amenities: Shower, Bottled Water, Private Restroom, Aromatherapy Enhanced, Free Parking, Private Parking, Candles, Music, Hot Towels, Heated Massage Table
April 2007 - April 2008
Hot Stone Massage Certification
Gathered by Drew from admiring massage clients to share with you.
Aug. 15, 2016 in Minneapolis, MN (in-studio)
Went in a couple days ago and am feeling very good still! My neck and shoulder were way out of wack and I told him to not hold back. When I pay for a massage I want it to feel largely so great and relaxing that I doze off, have a few intense moments of those knots squirming and popping away-- and to then leave a noodle. Check check check.
He was extremely respectful and professional, nice to chat with and I'll be back!
Testimonials from before May 23, 2018 were submitted directly by clients.