Based in San Francisco
In-studio & mobile services
Starting at $130
Deep Tissue, Swedish & 6 other techniques
World Class Massages
* Custom massage based on your individuals needs.
* Influenced by several techniques — Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, etc.
* Long, slow, soothing motions
* Varied pressure — from strong to ultra sensitive.
*Also private hotel outside of the Compound.
* Gay-friendly / LGBT-friendly atmosphere
* Free parking
* Private Hotel/ Compound — clean and quiet
* Dedicated massage area and shower
* Poolside massages 💆♂️
* Comfortable massage tables
* Warm oil
* Fresh towels
* Ambient lighting
* State-of-the-art sound system.* *Extensive massage training
* Trained in Miami, Los Angeles , and New York... city. Elite athlete / personal trainer/ film actor/dancer/ and a personal butler.
* Very friendly
* Rated as one of the best masseurs in Miami, Atlanta, and New York.
Let’s talk about you :
* Any age * Any shape* Any race* Any gender* Any sexual orientation.
* If interested please feel free to call us and we will set up an appointment to meet your massaging needs.
Based near: Market street & Seventh Street San Francisco, CA 94103 Mobile services within 50 miles
F: 8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Sa: 8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Su: 8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Week of April 14: $20off on all incall clientele at my SanFran Hotel
Techniques:, , , , , , ,
Experience: 28 years
In-studio amenities: Shower, Bottled Water, Private Restroom, Drinking Water, Pool, Free Parking, Fully Handicapped Accessible
Mobile extras: Aromatherapy Enhanced, Music, Hot Towels, Massage Table
Additional services: Body scrubs, Body trimming, Facials, Fitness training, Hair styling, Manicures, Meditation coaching
Affiliations: American Spa Association, Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals
Gathered by Mark from admiring massage clients to share with you.
Feb. 01, 2019 in Decatur, GA (mobile)
MasterMark provided a perfectly balanced massage experience. As a person still playing competitive sports and regularly lifting in the gym, the body is always in need of massage work. MasterMark technique was spot on and helped relax and loosen up a lot of knots. Will definitely look to book again in the future. And I would suggest that anybody who comes into town to make sure that they look him Up. Casey Johnson
Oct. 21, 2018 in Atlanta, GA (in-studio)
Hi Mark - happy to write a review - sorry I can't do it the traditional way.
Here's the review:
Had a one-hour massage with Mark today. I'd scheduled it a couple of days ago and it was worth the wait. On arrival he was warm, friendly and prepared. I could tell immediately that I'd made a good choice. His technique was experienced and polished, intuitively knowing all the places that needed attention - what places needed more pressure, which places required a lighter touch. My dry skin loved the oil he used. Excellent massage. I'll be back. John Thomas 10/24/18
July 26, 2018 in Atlanta, GA (in-studio)
Wow! He was amazing! His demeanor was so relaxing that I felt beyond comfortable with him. His pressure was just about right and he clearly knew how to massage the rough spots. I'm a fan and will be following his travels to connect again when I can. AAA+
March 14, 2018 in Atlanta, GA (in-studio)
Mark is a very nice guy and immediately made me feel comfortable and welcomed. His massage space is clean,
warm and cozy. Long hours of repetitive motion in my work left me with back issues which he addressed with the exact pin point pressure need to alleviate my discomfort. I walked out relaxed and pain free ! The massage was head to toe perfection. I will definitely be back soon !
Testimonials from before May 23, 2018 were submitted directly by clients.