* If You're Looking for a Top Quality Massage from a Male Massage Therapist, Im your guy. This isn't one of half hearted "rubdowns". I put My Heart and Soul into every Massage
* My Name is Tommy. I am a Gay Massage Therapist in South Florida. I have Many Repeat Clients from All walks of Life. Gay Straight and Bi. Male and Female. M4M Massage is my specialty but all are Welcome.
* My Style of Massage is a Combination of Sports Massage and Swedish with Localized Deep Tissue. I am Trained in many other techniques. We Can Create The Right Massage for You. I Have Over 700 Hours of Training and I Have 9 years Experience. Please Read My Reviews to See How My Clients Feel About My Work. I am Happy to Answer Other Questions
* Private Massage Studio in North East Miami Near Aventura. Located on West Dixie Highway, One Block West of Biscayne Blvd and 1 Mile South of Miami Gardens Drive. 5 mins south of the Aventura Mall, 10 Minutes from Haulover Beach, 20 Mins From Downtown Miami, South Beach and Fort Lauderdale.
*My Studio is Comfortable, Clean Private and Quiet. There is no Shower but I use an Unscented, Non Greasy Lotion or Cream and Can use Hot Towels after the Massage.
*Outcalls anywhere in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach County. I am Based in Miami but travel to Broward and Palm Beach County at Least 3 times a week.
* I Do Not Judge or Screen My Clients Based on Age, Looks, Race or Body Type Etc. I Ask Only that You be Respectful and Hygienic. Draping is optional but You may Choose to be Nude on my Table.
* Sessions can be 60, 90, 120 Mins or longer. I Also try to Limit Myself to 4 Clients Per Day so that Each Client Recieves my best work.
* Last Minute Requests Often Work out, but It's Always Better to Book in Advance to Secure the Day and Time that Works Best for You.
* My Hours Are 10am-11pm.
I'm a Down to Earth Irish American Guy Originally from New York. Non Smoker, Not Into Drugs. I like to Stay Healthy and Take Care of Myself. I Moved to South Florida 6.5 Years Ago Because I love the Weather and More Laid Back Lifestyle and Mix of Cultures...but I Will always be a New Yorker at Heart