-Thai Traditional massage is a combination of acupressure, yoga, and Zen shiatsu. It consists of rhythmic and slow compressions and stretches along the body's energy lines or 'sen' as it is known as in Thailand. There are over 70,000 ‘sen’ in the body, and Traditional Thai Massage concentrates on application of pressure along the 10 most important of these 'sen'. The therapists use their hand, palms, thumbs, elbows, and feet in an effort to manipulate the release of tension from within the body. Therapists also maneuver the body into yoga-like positions and gently rock and stretch the body to open the joints and facilitate limbering. The Deep Tissue massage work involved stimulates the lymph nodes to boost the immune system, eliminate toxins, clear blockages, transport nutrients to cells and increases the body’s metabolism.
- Thai Foot Reflexology Massage is a massage of the feet and lower legs. It involves stretching and massage to open up the body’s energy lines or 'sen' as they are called in Thai. A stick is used to apply pressure and stimulate specific reflex points of the feet that correspond to various internal organs of the body.Thai Foot Massage is a very relaxing and invigorating treatment of the feet and lower legs that was heavily influenced by a combination of both Chinese reflexology and Indian massage techniques over thousands of years ago.
- Thai Oil Deep tissue Massage.combines the traditional and ancient arts of the traditional Thai massage with your own signature blended oil so that this experience utilizes the best from both massages.
-Swedish ( Regular Western style) Relaxing massage is the modality that comes to mind when most people think about massage. As the best-known type of bodywork performed today, one of the primary goals of the Swedish massage technique is to relax the entire body. This is accomplished by rubbing the muscles with long gliding strokes in the direction of blood returning to the heart. But Swedish massage therapy goes beyond relaxation.
- Chair Massage : massage that is typically short -- 10-15 minute -- and focuses on your back, shoulders and neck and arms. Chair massage is done over clothes and doesn't require any massage oil.
- Thai Herbal Massage Ball is one of the traditional massage tools which have been widely used since the ancient time. It helps to relieve muscular aches and strain. It also energizes tired muscle after strenuous activities. With essential relaxing properties from herbs, the steamed massage ball can stretch ligaments and reduce muscular soreness, bruises, and joint stiffness. It also promotes healthy blood circulation. Being comprised with more than eighteen types and also, you will feel more relaxed with the soft scent of lemon grass.
Rate $ 30 / Use with Deep issue massage
Descript ion: Harness the power of essential Oil as they fall like raindrops alongs your spine. By encouraging the release of habitual holding patterns and energetic blockages, your therapist blends massage, Reflexology and stretching techniques to bring you to a state of inner harmony and Balance.
Benefits: A number of medical professionals have found this technique to aid in Sciatica, scoliosis, kyphosis, and chronic back pain. Research suggests that many forms of spinal misalignment are due to bacteria and viruses that lie dormant along the spine causing inflammation and muscle spasms. The essential oils used here reduce inflammation and killing microbial agents and stimulate the bodies own natural healing response. The help to deliver more oxygen to the cells and detoxify them as well as eliminating invasive pathogens such as bacteria, fungus, yeast and Viruses.
- T hyme
- Chair Massage or Tension release Massage 25 Minute
- Foot reflexology Massage $ 60for 60 Minute ( Neck, back and Shoulder relaxation are include)
-Thai traditional Massage
in call $99for 90 Minute, $120 for 2HRS
Out call $150$/90 Minute, $180 for 2 HRS.
-Thai Oil deep tissue massage.
Incall $99/90 Minute, $120 per 2 HRS
Out call $1450/90 Minute, $180$ for 2 HRS
-Swedish ( Regular Western style) massage therapy
In call $ 70 per 60 Minute
Out call $ 100 per 60 Minute
- Rain Drop Aroma Therapy 90 Minute 120$
- Warm Stone Massage 90 Minute 120$ , 120 Minute 150$.
Remark : Advance reservation is availalbe.
****Req uire respectful with polite Client and All of Massage type are Professional Services Only ****
I am a certified Thai massage therapist who trained at "Wat Pho Thai Traditional Massage School" in Bangkok, Thailand.
Certified Thai massage Training School of The Ministry of Education of Thailand September 30, 2001
Certified Massage Therapy from Sheridan Technical Center, Hollywood, Florida, May 31, 2013
Florida License massage therapy 2015
I have over 20 years of experience and specialize in Traditional Therapeutic Deep Tissue Thai Massage, Thai Oil Massage ( Aroma Therapy), Thai Foot Massage ( Reflexology),and a Traditional Thai Ball Herb and Thai Balm Herb Massage.
These alleviate muscle problems, and ease muscle tension as well as pain in the lower back, shoulders and arms.
For more details on the different types of massages and their benefits please click on the following website: www.thaimassagebyong.com
- CERTIFICATE OF THE WATPO TRADITIONAL MEDICAL SCHOOL, THAILAND
- CERTIFICATE OF THAI TRADITIONAL MEDICAL SERVICES SOCIETY, THAILAND
- CERTIFICATE OF PISIT THAI MASSAGE TRAINING SCHOOL ( UNDER OF THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION OF THAILAND ), THAILAND
- CERT IFICATE MASSAGE THERAPY OF SHERIDAN TECHNICAL CENTER, THE SCHOOL BOARD OF BROWARD COUNTY, FLORIDA,
-LICENS FLORIDA MASSAGE THERAPIST ( LMT )
- M.B.A.( Master of Business Administration Degree )FROM RAMKHAMHAENG UNIVERSITY, THAILAND
|Every other 20 Miles||$20.00|
|Warm stone/ Reflexology added||$10.00|