* If You're Looking for a Top Quality Massage from a Male Massage Therapist, Im your guy. No half hearted "rubdowns". I put My Heart and Soul Into every massage and Give you the Massage you need.
* My Name is Tommy. I am a Gay Massage Therapist in South Florida. I have Clients from all Walks of Life, Gay, Straight and Bisexual. Men and Women. I Specialize in M4M Massage but All are Welcome on my Table.
* Professional Massage Studio In The North Miami / Aventura Area. Located One Block West of Biscayne Blvd on West Dixie Highway, One Mile South Of Miami Gardens Drive. 5 minutes south of the aventura mall. 10 Minutes from Haulover Beach. 20 minutes from Fort Lauderdale, South Beach and Downtown Miami.
* Outcalls Available in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach County. I have many Regular clients All Over South Florida. In Addition to Miami, I travel to Broward and Palm Beach County at Least 3 Times a Week. it's Not too Far for Me.
* My Massage Style is a Combination of Swedish and Sports Massage with Localized Deep Tissue. I am Trained in Many other Techniques. I am Happy to Answer any Other Questions You May Have about the Massage. Please Read my Reviews to see how my Clients feel about my Work.
* I am Trained Over 700 Hours and I Have 9 years Experience. I Have a Comfortable Massage Table and use High Quality cream or lotion
* I Do Not Judge or Screen My Clients Based on Body Type, Age or Looks . I Ask Only That You be Hygienic and Respectful of my Boundaries.
* Although its Always Better to Book in Advance To Secure the Day and Time that Works Best for Your Schedule, Last Minute Appointments Often Work Out.
* My Massage Sessions Can be 60, 90 or 120 mins or Longer. I Limit Myself to 3 or 4 Clients Per Day So That I Can Give Each Client the Quality Massage You Deserve
* My Hours Are 10am-11pm.
I am a Down To Earth Irish American Guy Originally from New York. Non Smoker, No Drugs. I like to Stay Healthy and Take Care of Myself. I Love my Work. I Moved to South Florida 6.5 Years Ago Because I Like the Laid Back Lifestyle, Mix of Cultures and of Course the Warm Weather.....but I Will Always Be a New Yorker at Heart