(Texting is the best way to reach me.)
Each and every man, woman, gay, bi, straight, ect., every human being innately deserves to feel good! In fact, all of human behavior is based in the belief that whatever it that we are doing will make us feel good. All too often we endure hardships and annoyances because someone taught us it's righteous to suffer. But nothing could be further from the truth. If it feels good, then it is good. Simplify
• As men, we need to take the time to care for ourselves, be it man to man or whatever, we need to recharge our batteries, so that when the world does come knocking on our doorstep with all its problems, we are refreshed, revitalized, and ready to go!
• Physical touch is very healing and relaxing. There is something about a man's touch that just can't be substituted. Not only are the physical benefits numerable, but the psychological benefit of feeling connected in itself is worth a session.
• Also, I offer Reiki treatments and chakra readings. Though there is still a physical connection, it's more of an energetic massage that leaves you with a deep sense of calm and serenity. It's hard to describe, but easy to experience.
Reiki energy can do no harm, it only goes where is needed, which can be on physical, mental, and/or emotional level. It doesn't take very long, usually 10-15min and is a great way to end a session.
• It is an immense to joy to me to be an uplifter of any kind. I look for as many opportunities as I can to be a source of joy, while respectfully, discreetly, and honorably be sensitive to the client's needs.
• Overall, I would like to assist in providing a healing and relaxing experience that will extend to the mind, body, and spirit. If there's anything I can do to help you feel little better, more comfortable, liberated, at ease, and/or relaxed, please let me know. My telepathy is only so strong, so please speak up if there's anything specific you would like me to work on . I'm open to suggestions and want to ensure that you recieve the best treatment possible.
I look forward to hearing from you :^)
Moved to Austin in the summer of 2014. Love it here! Lots of adventures to be discovered. I align well with Austin's top three priorities: health, the environment, and open-mindedness.
If there's anything I can do to help you feel better, fell free to speak up. Helping you to relax, helps me to relax.
( Also, if you post a testimony in my review section your next session will be 10% off.)